On October 9th, 2018, Ceiba serve as a co-convener for the Reinvest Philly Summit. The Reinvest Philly Summit will address strategies to combat redlining, displacement, and gentrification using tools like the Community Reinvestment Act, small business development, and partnering with healthcare and financial institutions as anchors of community development.
Click here to register for the event using Ceiba’s co-convener discount code.
8:15 AM - 8:50 AM - Light Breakfast & Registration
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Sessions
• Defending the Community Reinvestment Act
• Denied: Discrimination in Minority Small Business Lending
• Confronting Philly’s Epidemic of Mass Evictions
• Working with Hospitals as Anchor Institutions
10:45 AM - 12:15 PM - Sessions
• Building Entrepreneurship In Our Business Corridors
• Who Can Stop Redlining?
• The Future of Central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley
• Financing for Community Development
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM - Lunch
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM - Sessions
• Access to Wealth Building for People of All Abilities
• Bridging the Gender Gap: Investing in All Women
• Gentrification, Displacement, & Strategies to Maintain Diversity in Philly
• Supplier Diversity: Doing Business with Hospitals and Anchor Institutions
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM - Plenary Session: PA Attorney General Josh Shapiro